LOCATION: Santa Barbara COMPANY: StreamTrack Media, Inc.
Job Summary: This position will handle managing all interaction with advertisers looking to promote their own offers and agencies that represent multiple advertisers. Must have and establish strong connections within the online marketing industry. Must build strong relationships and establish clear lines of communication. Must be resourceful, have strong negotiation skills, be analytical, have problem-solving capabilities, and organizational skills to ensure optimal execution. Will actively search for new offers, negotiate payouts, and handle daily account management/interaction with advertisers. Will learn advertiser's objectives and have an intimate knowledge of their goals, business model, products, and key business drivers working to maximizing these objectives. This job description reflects the general details necessary to describe the primary functions of this occupation. It should not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent of the occupation.
Reports to/Supervision Received:
- Manager: President
- Direct Supervisor: President
- Indirect Reporting : COO
- The Account Executive will be responsible for recruiting new advertisers. The account executive will establish the relationships through outbound calling, email contact, and other methods from cold and warm lead lists.
- Communicate with and get approval on IO's from the President.
- Implementation of campaign setup materials including ad code, tracking pixels, and if applicable suppression files.
- Manage the growth and quality of relationships with existing advertisers through follow up communication.
- Program monitoring, tracking and management of campaigns.
- Supply text for newsletter updates.
- Utilize a number of external tools to develop a working knowledge of current brand marketing trends and a strong grasp of current events in online marketing, merchandising, promotion, e-mail marketing, direct marketing techniques, research sources, e-retailing trends, industry standards, e-commerce successes and failures.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
- Minimum education (or substitute experience) required: BA degree or equivalent.
- Minimum experience required: 4+ years experience.
- Skills required: Microsoft programs (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.). Affiliate network platform knowledge, preferred Cake Marketing and Admaximizer.
Financial Responsibility and Authority:
- Equipment: Computer, copier and telephone.
- Financial: Communicates potential IO's to President. Keeps ongoing communication with vendors. If a mistake is made or the wrong information is given to a vendor the Company could take a financial hit. All payouts and relationships are approved by the Legal Council and the COO prior to implementation.
- Internal and external business contacts: Main point of contact for Advertisers and Affiliates./li>
- Supervisory: None.