LOCATION: Santa Barbara COMPANY: StreamTrack Media, Inc.
Job Summary: The Ad Trafficking Specialist with work with the company's ad sales team and technical team to ensure campaigns are properly trafficked across the company's properties in a manner that optimizes the company's operating margins. This person will be responsible for monitoring trafficking on an hourly, daily, weekly and monthly basis, making adjustments in ad serving rotation to optimize revenue and caps. Knowledge in DART DFP and Cake Marketing is preferred. Must work well in team environments and interface with Sales.
Reports to/Supervision Received:
- Manager: COO
- Direct Supervisor: COO
- Implement, monitor and optimize video and display ad campaigns running on internal sites, through the affiliate network and the company's syndicated inventory
- Create and disseminate reports to management and sales staff.
- Reconcile billing on a monthly basis.
- Work with ad networks and agencies to optimize CPMs and fill rates.
- Work with company's technical personnel to make sure ad inventory can be sold, tracked and reported accurately.
- Turn business requirements into functional development projects.
- Intelligently and effectively communicate inter-company/intra-company to ensure work output is satisfactory with project requirements.
- Provide light technical support to Sales staff.
- Implement and maintain current systems such as Cake, AdMaximizer and List management.
- Monitor campaigns to ensure conformance with approved I/Os.
- Implementation of campaign setup materials including ad code, tracking pixels, and if applicable suppression files.
- Ad serving monitoring, tracking and management of campaigns to optimize revenue.
- Other tasks as required.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
- Minimum education (or substitute experience) required: BA degree or equivalent.
- Minimum experience required: 2+ years experience.
Financial Responsibility and Authority:
- Equipment: Computer, copier and telephone.
- Financial: Responsibility to ensure that any issues effecting revenue are communicated to the appropriate party. Making sure that the ad rotation is optimized for maximum revenue and caps..
- Internal and external business contacts: Interfaces with Sales Department, IT staff as requested by COO as well as external IT contacts as directed.
- Supervisory: Assists with Sales Executives and other employees as directed by the COO.