LOCATION: Santa Barbara COMPANY: StreamTrack Media, Inc.
Job Summary: The Broadcaster Support Representative is in charge of various daily, weekly and monthly tasks. This candidate will track, analyze, and provide weekly and monthly revenue and performance reports. Broadcaster support is the key function of this position. This includes helping new broadcasters who have signed up to configure their stations and assisting new broadcasters with the signup process. This job description reflects the general details necessary to describe the primary functions of this occupation. It should not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent of the occupation.
Reports to/Supervision Received:
- Manager: Director of Broadcaster Onboarding
- Direct Supervisor: Director of Broadcaster Onboarding
- Indirect Reporting: COO
- Help pending broadcaster applications through the signup process.
- Help approved broadcasters configure their stations in the UniversalPlayer.
- Answer incoming calls from broadcasters with support questions.
- Initiate outbound calls to assist broadcasters with the signup and implementation process.
- Answer broadcaster email support questions.
- Check/Approve new stations.
- Check and monitor broadcaster analytics.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
- Minimum education (or substitute experience) required: Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum experience required: 2 years work experience in database marketing or related field.
- Skills required: Knowledge of HTML and PHP, with working knowledge of mySQL and Database Administration. This position must have a working knowledge of the UniversalPlayer, Database Marketing, Email Deployment, and the Marketing Industry, as well as a strong ability to conceptualize and manage digital content. An understanding of email marketing and HTML editing programs is required.
Financial Responsibility and Authority:
- Equipment: Maintaining network file system structure and List Marketer Email Deployment System.
- Financial: None.
- Internal and external business contacts: Must interface daily with Director of Technology and COO.
- Supervisory: None.