LOCATION: Santa Barbara COMPANY: StreamTrack Media, Inc.
Job Summary: The Email Deployment and Data Manager is in charge of various daily, weekly and monthly tasks. This applies across all functions of email, data and partner data/list management operations.
This position is responsible for managing and monetizing all incoming and outgoing data. He or she will generate department revenue by acquiring new avenues of business, service existing data partners and clients, and strategizing internal monetization efforts. This candidate will track, analyze, and provide weekly and monthly revenue and performance reports.
This position is also responsible for all internal email deployment and marketing efforts, including the creation and scheduling of email deployment, review to maximize results and is ultimately responsible for revenue and objectives being achieved on a daily basis. This position will track, analyze and provide weekly/monthly revenue performance reports. This job description reflects the general details necessary to describe the primary functions of this occupation. It should not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent of the occupation.
Reports to/Supervision Received:
- Manager: President
- Direct Supervisor: President
- Indirect Reporting: COO
- Work as part of a team to project and realize database revenue, coordinate database maintenance and develop new database partners across the internet marketing industry.
- Identify and distribute data to the most effective channels of monetization—both internally and amongst industry partners.
- Manage advertising budget for Discount Lead Network.
- Perform call backs and outbound calls to make sales for Discount Lead Network.
- Develop methods for integrating various database exports with individual client needs and monetization abilities.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement security measures to safeguard information against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification or disclosure. Adhere to company and legal standards and guidelines to guide the acquisition and management of data.
- Test, correct errors, make necessary modifications to database imports/exports and direct programmers to make necessary updates.
- Creation of HTML jobs for email deployment. Creation of email message content.
- Review and notify managers of any deficiencies in operational efficiency.
- Create weekly and monthly email deployment schedule and adjust based on performance.
- Identify and evaluate industry trends in database systems and present advice for upper management.
- Review and understand workflow charts, database tasks and company overall workflow.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
- Minimum education (or substitute experience) required: Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum experience required: 3 years work experience in database marketing or related field.
- Skills required: Knowledge of HTML and PHP, with working knowledge of mySQL and Database Administration. This position must have a working knowledge of the UniversalPlayer, Database Marketing, Email Deployment, and the Marketing Industry, as well as a strong ability to conceptualize and manage digital content. An understanding of email marketing and HTML editing programs is required.
Financial Responsibility and Authority:
- Equipment: Maintaining network file system structure and List Marketer Email Deployment System.
- Financial: None.
- Internal and external business contacts: Must interface daily with President and COO.
- Supervisory: None.