LOCATION: Santa Barbara COMPANY: StreamTrack Media, Inc.
Job Summary: The Graphic Designer is responsible for assisting with and coordinating marketing promotions and collateral material. Must have excellent and creative writing skills, communication and organizational skills, plus be able to produce and handle multiple projects with deadlines in a very fast paced environment, having a keen eye for detail and accuracy. This job description reflects the general details necessary to describe the primary functions of this occupation. It should not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent of the occupation.
Reports to/Supervision Received:
- Manager: COO
- Direct Supervisor: COO
- Reviews web content, updates and selects images for websites; ad design – both quality control and coordinating redesigns with various media sources.
- Produces online and offline collateral promotional materials coordinating with printers, designers and other outside vendors as needed.
- Creates flyers, banners, and other promotional materials.
- Interfaces with IT for website updates, edits and enhancements.
- Interfaces with management team on promotion planning, execution and roll-out.
- Assists in advertising, public relations, print and digital media as needed.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
- Minimum education (or substitute experience) required: BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum experience required: Must have creative ability in graphic design.
- Skills required: Proficient in MS Office and Photoshop; experience with internet, e-mail marketing and other web-based media; experience with graphic design software (e.g., Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.).
Financial Responsibility and Authority:
- Equipment: Computer, copy machine and telephone.
- Financial: Work ties directly into response and conversion rates. It is important to keep creating new fresh ads and concepts to keep ahead. All in-house materials are approved by the COO and Legal Council where applicable prior to live deployment in an effort to minimize the potential risk to the Company of non-performing or non-compliant work.
- Internal and external business contacts: Works internally with the COO and other employees as directed to fulfill job duties.
- Supervisory: None.