LOCATION: Santa Barbara COMPANY: StreamTrack Media, Inc.
Job Summary: This position installs, configures, and maintains the organization's LAN servers and workstations. Candidate acts as the primary organizational interface with vendors and provides internal analysis and support. Manages performance of a multiple hardware and software platform interface at the most complex level. This job description reflects the general details necessary to describe the primary functions of this occupation. It should not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent of the occupation.
Reports to/Supervision Received:
- Manager: CTO
- Direct Supervisor: CTO
- Install and/or Maintain Windows Active Directory (2000-2003).
- Install and/or Maintain Microsoft Exchange Server 2007.
- Install and/or Maintain Internet Information Services.
- Install and/or Maintain MS SQL Server(s).
- Server/System Backup and Restore operations.
- Maintenance of corporate file services and other back office applications (Quickbooks, etc.).
- Help desk functions: Answers staff questions in person on all company supported applications. Troubleshoots computer problems. Determines source of computer problems (hardware, software, user access, etc.). Performs hardware and software installations. Works one-on-one with staff on application projects. Documents resolutions for future reference.
- Maintains and administers all systems for the call center.
- Creates and configures new campaigns for the call center.
- Designs and deploys call center tools.
- Maintains and configures all mail servers and associated devices and software.
- Assists in the purchasing and analysis of technical goods and services.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
- Minimum education (or substitute experience) required: BS degree or equivalent technical training.
- Minimum experience required: 2-3 years relevant experience.
- Skills required: Strong knowledge of the Microsoft windows client and server environment. A solid understanding of the *nix environment. General database administration for both MySQL and MSSQL.
Financial Responsibility and Authority:
- Equipment: Server and network hardware as necessary.
- Financial: None.
- Internal and external business contacts: All members of the technical staff and business users as necessary. External vendors and contractors.
- Supervisory: None.